Sunday, March 25, 2007

Growing up too fast!

Some changes come gradually, and one day you finally notice. Others come so fast, that the extreme change is physically visible.

I taught Kaelyn how to shave her legs this weekend--something she has asked for since she was 10! She only cut herself twice - the dreaded knees and ankles--but overall did very well.



Tony grew so much this year that there are huge stretch marks across his back. Perhaps this is more common than I am aware, but I am curious as to how this will look as he gets older. He knew nothing about his back until we pointed it out.


While I am not quite ready for my kids to grow so quickly, I know that it is a very exciting time for each of them.

There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.

-- Anais Nin

3 comments:

amyz said...

You mean you don't want her to stay hairy all her life? :rofl:

Parkie said...

awww - hugs

daizie said...

I am massage therapist and see tons of naked people and stretch marks are extremely common, even in men. They will probably fade out some as he gets older.