Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Service gap...

So, our luck ran out---well, the insurance ran out. I picked her up today. Tomorrow we should hear about our appeal to get her classified as specialized. If the answer is yes, then LSSS can do the paperwork to get her admitted to the local, all-girl RTC, or another RTC if the all-girl place is full. If they decline our appeal, and keep her at moderate, we are told to just continue documenting daily what she does, so we can try this whole loop again.

Husband says he is ready to pay $300 an hour to learn more about our options and possible consequences for dissolving. My neighbor said the going rate for child support in our county is 25% of income. Grrrrrr....

She thinks she is home because she is better. We stripped her room last night so there are no containers and no hiding places. I found more crap that she took from me--stuff I've gone crazy looking for, thinking I must have just misplaced it all. I found other items that I have never seen before. Goodness knows how she got them. We created a rigid schedule for her, although enforcing it will be more work for us, and we detailed some of the rules and consequences.

Just having her in my car was agitating me. Having her back in the house is not a good feeling either. We installed a lock on DS' bedroom last night. He asked that we also hide all the kitchen knives and lock our door at night. He really fears her. While cleaning out her room, I came upon a dream journal TT asked her to keep. One dream was titled "Dead Parents" where we are killed in a car accident and she is pissed that she is an orphan again until she learns that in our will we gave someone else custody. So she goes to live with Kenny Chesney, he buys her lots of beautiful dresses and dances with her and she gets to sing with him on stage.

In another dream, SOMEONE is in the house, using the kitchen knives to stab all of us.

None of what we found in her room last night alleviated any anxiety.

4 comments:

Lynette said...

This really is bad. It is like the nightmare starting all over again. Can you lock her in her room overnight, or is that child abuse? (Probably so) You are going to be prisoners in your own home.I am so sorry. I am still praying for you.

Kathy said...

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph!

Julie H. said...

Cyn, I'm SO sorry to hear this. How scary. And the damage this is doing to your family must be maddening. Having someone in your home who steals your things and expresses such *horrible* ideas can really erode your ability to trust -- like you said, it makes you go crazy thinking you've misplaced things!

I hope this is cleared up very VERY soon. We continue to think of you daily. --Jules

Just Me said...

Shit, Damn, Hell Cynthia. Good God...what is wrong with the officials there? It's a shame you can't sue the state for not disclosing her ailments in the beginning.